 Marketplace / Brick Shops / 624
623  |  625
Subject:
Added 75,000 new parts + Credit Card Terminal Reactivated
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.brickshops
Date:
Wed, 8 May 2002 14:30:12 GMT

Hello everyone!

I've done a spring cleaning of my "spares" and have recently added more than
75,000 new parts to my Bricklink store.  Many of these parts are from out-of-
production sets, which I have broken up for the creation of my custom kits.  Of
particular intertest are tons of castle accessories as well as a huge amount of
minifig parts.

Also, my music mailorder business is back up and running after a year's hiatus
so I could go to school (and get a break after running it for 14 years).  What
this means for you is I once again can accept all major credit cards for parts
and custom kit / instructions ordering.

My Bricklink store is here:
http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?p=brickmania

Thanks and all the best!