 Marketplace / Brick Shops / 622
621  |  623
Subject:
Grand Re-Opening of my LEGO shop.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.brickshops
Date:
Mon, 6 May 2002 19:45:44 GMT

After being closed for nearly a year and a half I have decided to reopen my
store in anticipation of a little free time in my life.  You may remember my
store as "Eric Kingsley's LEGO Sales", this has now changed to "Blue Caboose
LEGO Sales" as I try to grow the "Blue Caboose" brand.

I have posted nearly 4,000 parts and over 100 whole minifigs.  Most of the figs
are "townish" under the Studios and Soccor headings.  I am hopeing to ramp up
my inventory over the next few months including the possible addition of some
Blue Caboose brand items if I can work the kinks out.

All parts are new and handled only to sort and ship.

http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?p=kingsley

Note the special savings available for NELUG members who pick their orders up
at NELUG meetings.

Eric Kingsley