 Marketplace / Brick Shops / 613
612  |  614
Subject:
1st Year Anniv Sale at Aaron's All Themes ! ! LAST DAY
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.brickshops
Date:
Fri, 3 May 2002 08:43:13 GMT

I have extended the sale until the end of May 3 (not earlier than Midnight
Pacific Time)

1,798 parts sold so far during the sale!

In lugnet.market.brickshops, Aaron Gershon writes:
Thank you to everyone who has visited my shop in the past year. It has been
quite a succuss. I have placed my entire inventory of 25,000 parts &
Minifigs at 21% off until Tuesday night 4/30/02.

Please stop by BrickLink's Best Small Shop: Aaron's All Themes
http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?u=c470guy Looking forward to the next year!

Also I have 40+ auctions ending Sunday night
http://cgi6.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewListedItems&userid=c470guy@aol.com&include=0&since=-1&sort=2&rows=25

I will combine shipping.

Thanks ! ! !
Aaron (c470guy)