 Marketplace / Brick Shops / 614
613  |  615
Subject:
Huge clean out sale in bricks4you.com
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.brickshops
Date:
Fri, 3 May 2002 13:48:31 GMT

Hi,

I've been going through my lego stock and have to say, that some of the
parts do I simply have too many of - so I've decided to discount these with
up to 40% in hope of getting rid of some of it.

All my prices is normally very competitive since most of the parts I sell is
parts that I don't need myself - I've finally got a new and bigger apartment
from 1st July, which will give me the possibility to begin building (living
in a one room apartment right now with my girlfriend).

So please take a look and see if you can use some of my parts, if so can you
probably save a fortune with my currently discounted prices :o)

Link: http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?p=torquay

Enjoy your weekend,

Morten
bricks4you.com