 Marketplace / Brick Shops / 617
616  |  618
Subject:
10% Off All New Sets at TSSC Remnants plus Free Shipping + some Older Sets added
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.brickshops
Date:
Fri, 3 May 2002 21:30:18 GMT

To All,

I decided to mark down all my remaining inventory of new MISB sets by 10%. I
am also continuing my free shipping options to the United States and Canada,
and 1/2 off shipping to everywhere else.

I have some newer Aquanauts sets, as well as a few UFO and Adventurer sets,
so please take a look.

I also have added some older sets, everything from town to space to castle,
all in used condition. I offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee with all used
sets. If you disatisfied with anything in the used set, please let me know.
I go through them all before I send them out.

This free shipping and 10% off offer ends in one week, so hurry for best
selection! Please look at my policy page for complete shipping, payment, and
other information.

Here is my shop link:
http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?p=ssanburn

Thanks, and have a great weekend!