 Marketplace / Brick Shops / 627
626  |  628
Subject:
TSSC Remnants - Various MISB sets - 25% Off with Free Shipping!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.brickshops
Date:
Thu, 9 May 2002 15:41:46 GMT

To All,

I am clearing out all my older MISB sets, I now have them marked off 25%
from the already lowest prices on BrickLink (I checked!). I will continue to
the free shipping offer an all sets until this Sunday, May 12th, 2002, for
all Canada and US customers. All international shipping is half off.

I also have a variety of used sets, from various themes, Castle to Space to
Town, so be sure to check those . I offer the same free shipping on these
sets as well, in the US and Canada, and half off on international orders.

Here is my shop:

http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?p=ssanburn

Thanks for your business, and I hope to see you soon! : )

Sincerely,
Scott S.