 Marketplace / Brick Shops / 590 (-20)
  Inventory Clearance at LFB's Useful Bits, Unltd.

Hi everyone, I've updated my inventory to move it; all parts are 22% off (don't ask why that number), all sets 25% off (except for my original MISB 6769 Legoredo with shooting cannon, which is 5% off), and all minifigs at least 20% off. And, if (...) (22 years ago, 24-Apr-02, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  200 feedbacks celebration = SALE !!!

Hi all ! So we finally passed 200 positive feedbacks and considering that we almost exclusively sell sets (+ that we came from far away / not known country) it is really A LOT so to celebrate we put all the parts (only a few hundreds remaining) on (...) (22 years ago, 23-Apr-02, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Parts from 50 copies of 6024 Bandit Ambush

I've posted most of the parts from 50 copies of 6024 Bandit Ambush to my Bricklink shop. Here is the link: (URL) doing something a little different (at least for me) this time around. For the most part I'm not setting the bulk amount to the lot size (...) (22 years ago, 23-Apr-02, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Weekend Clearance Sale @ Todd's Lego Shop

All parts are priced to be the lowest of any Bricklink store. I took another 10% off all parts for the weekend only. All parts are in excellent condition. (URL) (22 years ago, 20-Apr-02, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Spring Set Sale at my BrickLink Shop...

I have decided to put a sale on for 14 days on my brickshop. Here is the link: (URL) the big sets that I am offering are on sale, and a couple of the smaller sets are being offered as well. Preferred methods of payment: Money Order and Paypal, but (...) (22 years ago, 20-Apr-02, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Re: Further reduced prices at Missing Brick, FREE S&H too!!

(...) SNIP I think most people appreciate the notice of these sales, but somehow it seems misleading to quote 5-75% off when virtually all pieces are at the 5% discount level. Granted, I didn't look through the entire inventory, but a search through (...) (22 years ago, 19-Apr-02, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Huge sale in bricks4you.com

Hello, It's time for a huge weekend sale - so I have discounted more than 450 parts with 10-30% on already very competeable and low prices. It's here you should take a look if you want to make a good deal :o) brickshop link: (URL) forward to see you (...) (22 years ago, 19-Apr-02, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Further reduced prices at Missing Brick, FREE S&H too!!

Increased sale: more categories now 25% off: Castle walls All technik categories Decorated slopes more.. all sets are now 10-40% off. all pieces are 5-75% off. FREE S&H in USA/Canada !!!!! Minimum 0rder $8.00. 80% used, 20% new. Money back guarantee (...) (22 years ago, 19-Apr-02, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Sand green 2x added to my shop, and other parts

I'm slowly going through all my boxes and tubs and bags of new parts, sorting them out, and listing at least half of them on my Bricklink shop... (URL) to go up: 500 2x10 white plates 300 dark grey trashcans with lids fishing poles hand trucks 2x8 (...) (22 years ago, 19-Apr-02, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Bricksburg Depot Sales Start Anew

Greetings all! I'm beginning the cycle again...this time parts start at 25% off. I'm also offering free or discounted shipping* on orders including any of my custom apparatus kits. Will * Free shipping in the US. Orders outside the US will get a (...) (22 years ago, 19-Apr-02, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Re: Tired of Paying for Dirty, Discolored and Damaged LEGO

Greg, I'm going to respond to a couple points that you made from the viewpoint of a seller on Bricklink. (...) of (...) left) I believe this is at the core of the "problem". If a seller gets positive feedback for something that was less then a (...) (22 years ago, 18-Apr-02, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Victor/Victoria

I heard about this case and thought of the ebay/brickbay brouhaha: (URL) for the long link, you many need to cut and paste) Not that I'm looking to go back to the name BrickBay, just thought it was an interesting case. Julie (22 years ago, 18-Apr-02, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Sale in bricks4you.com

Hi, I've discounted a number of items including most of my minifigs, also updated all my prices so they are very competeable even without discount compared with the generally prices. Take a look yourself: (URL) a special offer will I give you the (...) (22 years ago, 17-Apr-02, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Increased sale on sets 10-40% off, plus FREE S&H

Moving clearance, stage 2....... I've increased the discount on my sets section. (URL) are still some great sets for sale, like the 7725 and 7745 trains!!!! Also, a few brick categories have been increased to 75% discount, rest is at 5- 40% off. (...) (22 years ago, 17-Apr-02, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  3x3 corners and McD's purple slopes

I have decided to sell off my odd-colored slopes and a variety of other parts. I posted the first batch Sunday on "Erik's Extra Pieces". A feeding frenzy consumed the most interesting bits, but I have black and blue 3x3 corners for $2.50, and purple (...) (22 years ago, 16-Apr-02, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Limerick's Pot of Gold + Custom Leprachaun

Hello everyone, I have been working on this a little while. I have created some new graphics and changed my store name to Limerick's Pot of Gold (formally Limerick Store): (URL) have also completed and made available my first custom minifig (...) (22 years ago, 16-Apr-02, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  New monorail curves & small stantions at my new store.

I have 30 new curved monorails and 110 new small stantions for sale in my new shop.(URL) ($2.50 for monos and 40 cent for small stantions) Chris Leach MichLTC/MichLUG (22 years ago, 16-Apr-02, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  all items on sale at Missing Brick, FREE S&H too!!!

In 3 weeks from now, my shop "Missing Brick, Free S&H" will close for undetermined period of time (longer than 1 month) because I will move to Columbus, OH. I've put my inventory on sale, between 5 and 75% off. (The few items not on sale are the (...) (22 years ago, 15-Apr-02, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Re: Weekend Clearance Sale @ Todd's Lego Shop

(...) That's great, Todd, but in future, could you please post such announcements in lugnet.market.brickshops? Thanks ROSCO FUT: lugnet.market.brickshops (22 years ago, 14-Apr-02, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.market.brickshops)

  New Lego website for old Lego models

Hello everyone ! We, Rolf and Vincent, lugnet members for over 2 years, have found the time to build ourselfs a Lego-sales website: www.bricksystem.com Take a look and let us know what you think ! Everything on the site is for sale and large (...) (22 years ago, 13-Apr-02, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact