 Marketplace / Brick Shops / 578
577  |  579
Subject:
Sale in bricks4you.com
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.brickshops
Date:
Wed, 17 Apr 2002 17:12:33 GMT

Hi,

I've discounted a number of items including most of my minifigs, also
updated all my prices so they are very competeable even without discount
compared with the generally prices.

Take a look yourself: http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?p=torquay

As a special offer will I give you the possibility to pay a shipping cost
based on the number of item in your order instead of based on weight. The
offered shipping costs is:

0-500 items $10.00
501-1,000 items $15.00
1,000-2,000 items $20.00

each extra 1,000 items will cost additionally $5.00.

Just mention in the comments if you prefer to pay after that schedule
instead of my normal shipping cost schedule based on weight.

Look forward to see you in my shop,

Morten
bricks4you.com