 Marketplace / Brick Shops / 581
580  |  582
Subject:
Bricksburg Depot Sales Start Anew
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.brickshops
Date:
Fri, 19 Apr 2002 05:25:58 GMT

Greetings all!

I'm beginning the cycle again...this time parts start at 25% off.  I'm also
offering free or discounted shipping* on orders including any of my custom
apparatus kits.

Will

* Free shipping in the US.  Orders outside the US will get a credit equal to
the shipping amount if the package were sent within the US.

Bricksburg Fire Department: http://www.bricksburg.org
GoB Bricksburg Depot: http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?p=willhess