 Marketplace / Brick Shops / 576
575  |  577
Subject:
3x3 corners and McD's purple slopes
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.brickshops
Date:
Tue, 16 Apr 2002 19:10:27 GMT

I have decided to sell off my odd-colored slopes and a variety of other
parts. I posted the first batch Sunday on "Erik's Extra Pieces". A feeding
frenzy consumed the most interesting bits, but I have black and blue 3x3
corners for $2.50, and purple McDonald's slopes for 50 cents.

http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?p=olsone

One reason for this sale is that I'm frustrated with the scarcity of these
pieces and don't want to play with them anymore. I'll let someone else have
a go at finding enough of these to make a larger structure. For now, I'm
content with red and black roofs.

On 4/29 when I get them out of storage, I'll be posting all my gray 45
slopes, the remainder of one Pink Suitcase (sorry, the yellow 2x2 corners
sold already) and other goodies including white and yellow 33 slopes and
peaks scoured from the glory days of Freestyle.

-Erik