 Marketplace / Brick Shops / 185 (-20)
  Expanded inventory in shop, now over 2300 different items

Hi. Because Brickbay is not sending out any email notifications for "wanted items" (or nay email, Dan is aware of it), I'll post what is new in my shop. I added 450+ new items, and each item was wanted by several (up to 23) potential buyers, but (...) (23 years ago, 28-Oct-01, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Arctic Value Special at Cosmic Toys

Hi Folks, I just put together an 'Arctic Value Special' and listed it on my BrickBay store. You get one each of the following Arctic Sets (all new and MISB) for $99 + s/h: 6520 Mobile Outpost 6569 Polar Explorer (contains 6578 and 6586) 6573 Arctic (...) (23 years ago, 26-Oct-01, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Xcalabur's Parts Sale and Featured Items: 8086 Horse Trappings!

Hi all, Just dropping a note to let ya'll know that I have a 20% off sale on my entire inventory! I've also dropped the minimum order price to $3. Some of the items you'll find at Xcalabur's Parts are VERY rare, and perfect for Castle Fans. Take, (...) (23 years ago, 25-Oct-01, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Re: Proposed Construction Toy Grading Standards

Hey Y'all: I am not the cross-posting genius or anything, so forgive me if this annoys. I just thought that the first time I posted this I might have pigeonholed it a little too much. The original of this post is available here: (URL) I could use (...) (23 years ago, 25-Oct-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.market.theory, lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.brickshops, lugnet.market.auction, lugnet.market.appraisal)

  Australian Lego Sellers by far ONE of the best!

Over the last few years I have received and sent massive amounts of Lego both in Australia and overseas (from all types of people, from Lugnetters, ebayers, brickbayers to private sellers). While I have come across many from overseas who have given (...) (23 years ago, 24-Oct-01, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.market.brickshops, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: Making a public complaint

In lugnet.market.brickshops, Tanya K. Burkhart writes: snipped (...) Well, while it won't help you, neutral or negative feedback for the offending seller/buyer should be left so that others can be warned. Hopefully you haven't sent the seller any (...) (23 years ago, 23-Oct-01, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Re: Making a public complaint

(...) Seems to me he can revoke their right to use his venue. You out there, Dan? What can we buyers do? Tanya (23 years ago, 23-Oct-01, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Re: Making a public complaint

(...) I wonder if Dan is incorporated at all--that might give him the ability to lodge entries on people's credit reports. That may be the only thing to prevent this kind of lasseiz-faire fraud (which is what it is, really). best LFB (23 years ago, 23-Oct-01, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Re: Making a public complaint

(...) This one I have an issue with is in Vermont. I have to give him a chance to respond to my (fourth) (fifth?) *last* email from last night before I get any more specific. (...) I am also having trouble getting a hold of a guy, with an AOL email (...) (23 years ago, 23-Oct-01, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Set 9732: Featured Item at the Yellow Castle Marketplace (week of Oct 22)

This week's Featured Item at the Yellow Castle Marketplace is <set:9732> Mindstorms Expansion Set - Extreme Creatures for $29.99. Follow this link to go to the featured item. (URL) Thanks for looking, BEN GATRELLE (23 years ago, 23-Oct-01, to lugnet.market.brickshops, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Making a public complaint

Gee, I wonder if this is the same one I have an issue with. I put in an order, got the usual notification email from Brickbay, and then attempted to contact the seller by email for shipping cost/info. All messages bounced back to me as having an (...) (23 years ago, 23-Oct-01, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Re: Making a public complaint

(...) I know the feeling. I had one customer whose given email was invalid, so I had to cancel his order. I now have another order with someone who has a couple of negative comments and a handful of positive comments. He hasn't responded to me in (...) (23 years ago, 23-Oct-01, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Re: Making a public complaint

Believe me, you are not the only one to have a problem with a vendor. I am still waiting after a week and 3 emails to hear from a vendor so I can pay him. Ken Cefaratti (...) (23 years ago, 23-Oct-01, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Re: Making a public complaint

Well, certainly you have the right. One would hope, though, that you have tried on at least a couple of occasions to contact the seller. Brickbay isn't a 100% perfect system, and I know I've not gotten notices via email before about an order and (...) (23 years ago, 23-Oct-01, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Making a public complaint

Advice, please: Do I have a right to make very public the problem I am having with a particular Brickbay vendor? At this point, I am so teed off that I can barely look at my bricks because I am being held up on a project by the parts I am still (...) (23 years ago, 23-Oct-01, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  BrickBay does 5,000,000+

BrickBay passed another milestone this evening. The number of parts listed and/ or sold passed the 5-million mark. As of a few minutes ago, I counted 5,001,099. Congrats to Dan and all the sellers and buyers on BrickBay. Ray Cosmic Toys (23 years ago, 23-Oct-01, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Brickbay Sale

All sets and parts in my Brickbay shop are now 20% off. I have a variety of mostly early-90's sets from most themes and several hundred parts. Don't see what you're looking for? Drop me a line - I have lots of stock I haven't entered yet. (URL) (23 years ago, 22-Oct-01, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Almost 1,400 pieces Half Off at Valubricks!

(URL) for your time! James Simpson (23 years ago, 22-Oct-01, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Brickbay: RE-STOCKED inventory of Slopes, Plates & Bricks; more!

I have restocked my inventory of Slopes, Plates and Bricks at Aaron's All Themes. All NEW parts; (URL) have decent quantities of Slopes(Black, Blue, Brown, Dark Gray, Light Gray, Red, Dark Gray, more), Plates(Black, Orange, White, Blue, Brown, Dark (...) (23 years ago, 21-Oct-01, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Re: Issue connecting to Brickbay.com

(...) -- >8 Cut -- >8 (...) Now it's back, quicker than ever :) (23 years ago, 20-Oct-01, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact