 Marketplace / Brick Shops / 180
Re: Making a public complaint
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.brickshops
Date:
Tue, 23 Oct 2001 20:33:41 GMT

In lugnet.market.brickshops, Tanya K. Burkhart writes:

snipped

Seems to me he can revoke their right to use his venue.  You out there, Dan?
What can we buyers do?

Tanya

Well, while it won't help you, neutral or negative feedback for the
offending seller/buyer should be left so that others can be warned.
Hopefully you haven't sent the seller any money yet.  It's unfortunate how a
couple of bad apples can seem to spoil a whole bushel!  I have had very few
problems with Brickbay luckily so I hope you get your parts one way or another.

- Bob