 Marketplace / Brick Shops / 171
170  |  172
Subject:
Making a public complaint
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.brickshops
Date:
Tue, 23 Oct 2001 13:18:49 GMT

Advice, please:

Do I have a right to make very public the problem I am having with a
particular Brickbay vendor?

At this point, I am so teed off that I can barely look at my bricks because
I am being held up on a project by the parts I am still waiting to hear
about after *six* weeks.  Not one email from this person.

Help,

Tanya