 Marketplace / Brick Shops / 179
Re: Making a public complaint
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.brickshops
Date:
Tue, 23 Oct 2001 20:03:27 GMT

In lugnet.market.brickshops, Lindsay Frederick Braun writes:
I figure that the upside is that I haven't sent him any money.

I wish that were my situation with these two.  Maybe I'll try the telephone
like you did.

  I wonder if Dan is incorporated at all--that might give him the
  ability to lodge entries on people's credit reports.  That may
  be the only thing to prevent this kind of lasseiz-faire fraud
  (which is what it is, really).

Seems to me he can revoke their right to use his venue.  You out there, Dan?
What can we buyers do?

Tanya