 Marketplace / Brick Shops / 167
Brickbay: RE-STOCKED inventory of Slopes, Plates & Bricks; more!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.brickshops
Date:
Sun, 21 Oct 2001 08:23:08 GMT

I have restocked my inventory of Slopes, Plates and Bricks at Aaron's All
Themes.  All NEW parts; http://www.brickbay.com/store.asp?p=c470guy.

I have decent quantities of Slopes(Black, Blue, Brown, Dark Gray, Light
Gray, Red, Dark Gray, more), Plates(Black, Orange, White, Blue, Brown, Dark
Gray, Red, Green, Light Gray, Tan, Pink[Paradisa], more), Bricks(Black,
Light Gray, Blue, Brown, Green, Yellow, White, 1x1 Trans-Light Blue, 1x1
Trans-Dark Purple, more).

Many other rare parts including 80+ Minifigs, weapons, headgear, macaronis,
pink doors, and much more. Check out the best small shop on Brickbay!
International orders welcome!