 Marketplace / Brick Shops / 1535
Re: Automated Inventory Ordering through Bricklink
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.brickshops
Date:
Fri, 14 Jan 2005 17:58:59 GMT

In lugnet.market.brickshops, Ray Sanders wrote:
In lugnet.inv, David Hurley wrote:
For those of us who've ordered parts from Bricklink (my current favorite place
to shop for MOCs) it can take a very looong time for any major project or large
list of parts to be located and identified at one or more Bricklink stores, one
part at a time. You have to individually key punch in every single piece that
you are looking for and input into your wanted list, or simply do this
on-the-fly for each particular store.

I believe you can propagate your Wanted list via an XML upload. The trick then
is to build an offline XML file and put it up there. See here ...

http://www.bricklink.com/wantedXML.asp

Ray

trim to .market.brickshops

This is nice.  I didn't know it existed.  XML ... duh!  But that only inputs
your parts list to the engine.  It does save some time, but that is only part of
the proposed solution.

Dave H.