 Inventories / 162
Re: Automated Inventory Ordering through Bricklink
Newsgroups:
lugnet.inv, lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.cad.mlcad, lugnet.market.brickshops
Date:
Sat, 15 Jan 2005 00:34:43 GMT

---snip---

There are two soultions that I know of.

1) Create a .LDR file with the parts you want to buy

2) Download and install http://www.briktrak.com/

3) Upload your .LDR file to briktrak and it will link to bricklink and provide
you a list of stores that have your parts.

or route 2

1) Create a .LDR file with the parts you want to buy

2) Create an account at http://www.bricksonthebrain.com/instructions/

3) Upload your .LDR file as a new BI file

4) Afterwards your new entry will have a “buy now” button which you can click
and you will go to bricklink showing you all the stores that sell your parts

5) Once done PLEASE DELETE THE FILE AS IT IS NOT A BI FILE

-AHui