 Inventories / 160
Re: Automated Inventory Ordering through Bricklink
Newsgroups:
lugnet.inv, lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.cad.mlcad, lugnet.market.brickshops
Date:
Fri, 14 Jan 2005 18:29:34 GMT

In lugnet.inv, David Hurley wrote:
<snip>
I'll get to the point now: is there currently or in-the-works someone writing a
program/applet that can take a tag-delimited parts list (such as a Peeron,
LUGNET, MS Excel spreadsheet, etc.) cross reference it with Bricklink's engine
(or another) and automatically spit out a batch-order for either one or all
stores that get hits from the user's list?
<snip>

You could try BrikTrak.  If I recall, it has a DAT file upload feature and it
interfaces with Bricklink.

http://www.briktrak.com/

-Orion