 Marketplace / Auctions / 7378
Re: Can ebay feedback get worse than this:
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Thu, 7 Dec 2000 16:00:53 GMT

In lugnet.market.auction, Scott Arthur writes:
In lugnet.market.auction, Gary Blessing writes:
In lugnet.market.auction, Larry Pieniazek writes:

I'll go with yes, it could be worse. :-) It could be in English so more
people could see how badly this user got lambasted, or there could be more
of it than 6 entries.

But thematically, I have to agree with you, it's pretty bad.

Could someone tell me what this translates to?

Or point me to a online translater?

I uses this translator:
http://babel.altavista.com/translate.dyn

   I use the "me" translator, which is significantly
   less entertaining, but potentially more accurate, so
   I'll give it a shot. [1]  (I also feel the overwhelming
   need to entertain the Germans the way I've been enter-
   taining the Dutch since August.)  Uitlander!

   Anyways, for your amusement, I will play Human Babelfish.

And got this:

Complaint : Auction broken-required and to no more of itself to hear
leave!!!!!!!!!!

   "Auction broken-off and no more is heard from [him?]!"

Complaint : the auction does not offer broken and then announces itself
it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

   Hm.  "Offers to break the auction and then he announces nothing!"?

Complaint : Won, if other Bieter over-bid 4 auctions generously, the
commodity does not want

   "Won 4 auctions, generously bid over other offers, does
   not want the item."

Complaint : THUS IT DOES NOT GO!!!

   Idiom alert!  "Nothing's happening!"?

Complaint : What is one to hold of it?

   "What should one think?" [again, idiomatic?]

Complaint : Zitat:ich cannot unfortunately buy yours lego because I again to
Switzerland drives

   He didn't space out the words.  It's:
   "Quote: I unfortunately cannot by your Lego because I must
   drive to Switzerland."

Not much help really.

   Hopefully this is of more help, if not, at least it's good for
   a laugh if you're German.  ;)  (Könnte jemand wem Deutsch gut
   sprechen kann mich helfen?)

   polyglottally,

   LFB

   [1] When translating documents, I never operate without my English-
       German dictionary--but not now...