 Marketplace / Auctions / 7376
Re: Can ebay feedback get worse than this:
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Thu, 7 Dec 2000 13:22:13 GMT

In lugnet.market.auction, Larry Pieniazek writes:

I'll go with yes, it could be worse. :-) It could be in English so more
people could see how badly this user got lambasted, or there could be more
of it than 6 entries.

But thematically, I have to agree with you, it's pretty bad.

++Lar

Hi,

Could someone tell me what this translates to?

Or point me to a online translater?

Cheers
The Alaskan Brick
Gary