 Marketplace / Auctions / 7367
Re: Can ebay feedback get worse than this:
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Wed, 6 Dec 2000 22:00:21 GMT

In lugnet.market.auction, Arnold Staniczek writes:
Has anyone else noticed that this seller 6 negatives come from only 2
different buyers that have since changed their IDs? You would think that the
ilego guy would have learned his lesson after *4* bad transactions.
Something smells fishy.

Kevin,

the only fish that smells badly here is the bidder. I know both sellers from German ebay, and I have personally dealt with ilego
before. He's OK, however, some German ebay sellers may not be aware of the possibility to cancel a bid, or don't have the time to
look after their aucttions. Both sellers claim that the bidder has pushed their auctions beyond the reasonable and finally refused
to purchase the stuff. I have no reason at all not to trust them.

Arnold

Hi Arnold,

I apologize if I ruffled any feathers. I didn't mean any disrespect. There
are at least as many bad buyers as sellers, probably more. I was just making
an observation. Thanks for the translation. I guess I should brush up on my
German ;-)

Kev Z