 Marketplace / Auctions / 694
Re: Msg from DTRH - Re: "Exclusivity" at DTRH?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Thu, 18 Feb 1999 00:02:31 GMT

Just an add'l note - maybe the exclusive policy was not a good idea -
I don't know.  It apparently doesn't apply too well to Lego, but I
still think it would be helpful in many other situations.

But regardless whether it was good or bad policy, it *WAS* what I had
told my original customers, so therefore I've got to stick by it, with
those customers at least.

    - Nickie