 Marketplace / Auctions / 4721
Re: AucZILLA XII
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Tue, 29 Feb 2000 04:20:15 GMT

On Tue, 29 Feb 2000 02:53:51 GMT, "Paul Ferguson"
<locker99@worldnet.att.net> wrote:

Oh, right.  Why didn't I think of that?

Meanwhile, is there another secret code to get all of the bid sheets to come to
me at once?  They've been showing up two at a time about once every two hours.
So far, I'm only up to about message #14

I'd say Todd has things setup so as to not totally flood pair's
network.  With what, 50+ messages going out to probably several
hundred people, that certainly could happen.

Not sure if Todd is bound by the same "rules" that I am with my little
webmaster account since he has a dedicated machine, but simple
netiquette (and thoughts of not bogging down the machine) would
probably dictate that he not dump hundreds of megabytes (several
gigs?) worth of mail out of his server at one time.  :)

--
Tired of waiting for LEGO Direct? Bulk Parts Sales NOW!
http://www.guarded-inn.com/lego/sales/parts.html