 Marketplace / Auctions / 4759
Re: AucZILLA XII
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Wed, 1 Mar 2000 06:08:59 GMT

On Mon, 28 Feb 2000 09:34:15 GMT, "Todd Lehman" <lehman@javanet.com>
wrote:

AucZILLA XII is up.

  http://www.auczilla.com/lego/xii/

--Todd
Hey Todd, just how does the Auczilla software recognize your email
address?  In other words does it have to match spot on or would it
recognize "munged" email addresses?  I ask because I think I sent in a
bunch of bids with my "regular" usenet copy of agent instead of my
Lugnet copy.  The usenet copy has a "munged" email address that was
not there earlier.  So if I want to send in bids from that copy should
I get it set up as a different email address for bidding?  Curious
mostly.
Mike

All other themes are just spare parts for Castle!