 Marketplace / Auctions / 4691
4690  |  4692
Subject:
AucZILLA XII
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Mon, 28 Feb 2000 09:34:15 GMT

AucZILLA XII is up.

   http://www.auczilla.com/lego/xii/

--Todd

Message has 3 Replies:
  Re: AucZILLA XII

Umm... mostly, Todd. I got error messages (access forbidden) on the links to individual item images. (...) (24 years ago, 28-Feb-00, to lugnet.market.auction)
  Re: AucZILLA XII

(...) Hey Todd, just how does the Auczilla software recognize your email address? In other words does it have to match spot on or would it recognize "munged" email addresses? I ask because I think I sent in a bunch of bids with my "regular" usenet (...) (24 years ago, 1-Mar-00, to lugnet.market.auction)
  Re: AucZILLA XII

Todd, I have to commend you on AucZILLA. It's an exceedingly moby frob! I have rarely seen such a slick interface that needs so little coaxing, yet is simple enough that even dullards such as myself can fail to screw it up. -Cheese (...) (24 years ago, 1-Mar-00, to lugnet.market.auction)