 Marketplace / Auctions / 4777
Re: AucZILLA XII
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Wed, 1 Mar 2000 17:29:29 GMT

In lugnet.market.auction, Todd Lehman wrote:

In lugnet.market.auction, Susan Hoover writes:
Mine seem to have come in random order, and I noticed that I had
#12 and #14, but not #13 (among others).

The outgoing mailer sometimes prioritizes the queue by, among other
things, message size, so with tens of thousands of mails going out,
it tends to shuffle things a bit sometimes.

I just asked it to re-send #13 to you in case it got lost in the
aether someplace...

Thanks, both copies of #13 were in my inbox when I got home last night,
along with the remainder of the messages.  :-)

--
Susan Hoover
Houston, TX