 Marketplace / Auctions / 4733
Re: AucZILLA XII
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Tue, 29 Feb 2000 18:39:19 GMT

In lugnet.market.auction, Todd Lehman wrote:

In lugnet.market.auction, Paul Ferguson writes:
They've been showing up two at a time about once every two hours.
So far, I'm only up to about message #14

Ya, they're staggered -- or round-robin'd -- or something.  First
message #1 goes out to everyone, then message #2, then #3, etc., all
the way up to #38. The reason it takes a long time is because it's
sending out a gigabyte of mail all total.

Was there a message #13?  Mine seem to have come in random order, and I
noticed that I had #12 and #14, but not #13 (among others).

--
Susan Hoover
Houston, TX