 Marketplace / Auctions / *2628 (-20)
  [MN] 46 Light Gray Brick Lots posted to BRICKS

I've started posting the second half of the auctions that I was supposed to get up last week. Below you'll find 46 lots of Light Gray Bricks, perfect for castle building or just about anything else. More Light Gray parts will follow, including (...) (25 years ago, 5-Oct-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: Another ebay scammer

(...) considered (...) they (...) These (...) between (...) bids, (...) spend. (...) but (...) "not available in stores" implies that you cannot get the set yourself. Also, did you see the editing on the image? I'm sure that there was a price or a (...) (25 years ago, 5-Oct-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: Another ebay scammer

(...) I know you've said you feel constrained to abide by that ridiculous interpretation of the TOS, especially since you wish to continue to bid on things at eBay. But do you honestly think people who have no desire to register or use eBay are (...) (25 years ago, 5-Oct-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: Another ebay scammer

(...) An email to a bidder with the S@H phone number is bid siphoning under eBay TOS. And eBay TOS applies to you whether you are registered as a bidder or seller or not. (it applies as of the moment you view the first eBay page, your viewing is (...) (25 years ago, 5-Oct-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: Another ebay scammer

(...) considered (...) they (...) These (...) between (...) bids, (...) spend. (...) but (...) to (...) number (...) Amen. A very nice way of saying what I have tried to say in the past. If a seller openly lies or even misleads, I have no problem (...) (25 years ago, 5-Oct-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: Another ebay scammer

At 11pcs, and an opening price of 9.99, that's almost $1 a piece... even the eBay loony buyers balk at that for a starting price I guess! Though some parts lots regularly sell at more than that per piece by the end of the bidding. Kevin (25 years ago, 5-Oct-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: Another ebay scammer

I am really curious as to why these over-ambitious capitalists are considered scam artists. None of these listings openly lie about the products, true they don't come out and advertise their competition, but they break no laws. These sellers are (...) (25 years ago, 5-Oct-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Classic Space 497 6886 6951 6955

I need to clear off the dining room table. Here is what has to go. 497 Galaxy Explorer This is a complete set in mint condition. The box shows a lot of wear. Instructions included Minimum bid $50, increments $2 minimum I had this one before I came (...) (25 years ago, 5-Oct-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: Another ebay scammer

(...) Yeah, but I think you can only leave negative (or positive) feedback if you actually complete a transaction with the person. (25 years ago, 5-Oct-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: Another ebay scammer

(...) I think that there are serious flaws in the eBay feedback system, and that they leave us open to situation like this. Unfortunately, people seem to get a big head when they get a high rating. Does this mean that since I have a rating of 41, (...) (25 years ago, 5-Oct-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: Another ebay scammer

Kevin Wilson <70641.507@compuserve.com> wrote in message news:37F8E3BA.1E3595...rve.com... (...) least only one person got ripped off. Wehter or not they will realize that they did and leave negative feedback is another question though.... (25 years ago, 5-Oct-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: Another ebay scammer

(...) I checked up on the whiner who mailed me outraged that I had left S@H's 800 number and a neutral comment for him. He responded to my comment by saying it was not appropriate for a user with a 5 feedback to do that. So eBay has a caste system (...) (25 years ago, 4-Oct-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: Another ebay scammer

Not any more. Look at Ticketmaster, and most of the NYC photography dealers in the back of Popular Photography. Or computer dealers in any Microtimes/Computer Currents. etc. Paul, who just got 2 free 3438s by purchasing a train track special (...) (25 years ago, 4-Oct-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: Another ebay scammer

(...) I just sent off a sarcastic e-mail to eBay, which said (summing up) "Do you actively encourage sellers who screw people to get more money, or do you just not care?" It'll be interesting to see what kind of response I get, if any. James (URL) (25 years ago, 4-Oct-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: Another ebay scammer

(...) $4.50 off 5 items on that page, which means he paid a whopping $1.60 for them including shipping. I just e-mailed the only bidder, but I fear it will be to late for him to retract his bid. I'm going to leave neutral feedback for this seller (...) (25 years ago, 4-Oct-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

  JDH Auction 4 - Shell / Soccer / Kelloggs / Value Packs / other unopened sets

All sets are in mint unopened UK boxes except where marked with '*' - see Details section. Please note my revised bid increments for this auction - see Rules section. Lots ==== 1747 Pirates $3.50 Barry C 30Sep@22:38 1749 Aquanaut Paravane $3.50 (...) (25 years ago, 4-Oct-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

  JDH Auction 3 - trains - ALL SOLD!!!

The two main sets consist of the train, track and engine driver only, i.e. no passengers, loads, platforms, road vehicles, etc. The speed regulators are available at no extra cost if required (240VAC @ 50/60Hz), but they will obviously increase (...) (25 years ago, 4-Oct-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: Another ebay scammer

Here's a real sad thought. Without realizing it, we have truely opened the doors to those who want to scam people on Ebay. There are over what 1800 items in Ebay Lego right now? Well it is a rareity that I read them all, so I might miss the great (...) (25 years ago, 4-Oct-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

  FA(eBay) 4 cannon still only 2.25, ends Mon

4 cannon, each with wheels and towbar still only 2.25 for the four: (URL) (25 years ago, 4-Oct-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: Another ebay scammer

(...) have a (...) poor (...) I do believe that adding a surcharge is against the policy of all major credit card companies, and is grounds for cancellation of a merchant account. Or atleast it was when I had one... (25 years ago, 4-Oct-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact