 Marketplace / Appraisal / 529
Re: Small annoyance with seller
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.theory, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.brickshops, lugnet.market.appraisal
Date:
Tue, 30 Oct 2001 23:57:45 GMT

I think this is a tricky situation. It basically comes down to his opinion
vs. your opinion. I think that if the items were close to the condition he
had described then the seller should not have to pay for shipping. If they
were clearly not in the described condition, then I think you have every
right to get your shipping cost refunded.

As with every purchase online I think it's 'buyer beware', so you should try
and clarify the condition of the items before buying them. This really sucks
because most of the people here are very honest and describe items
accurately. I myself would never sell anything with any known problems
without telling the buyer. As for ebay, there are a lot of people selling
things that they really don't know anything about. This makes it near
impossible for them to describe the items accurately.

Best wishes,
John