 Marketplace / Theory / 2180
Re: Small annoyance with seller
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.theory, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.brickshops, lugnet.market.appraisal
Date:
Wed, 31 Oct 2001 20:12:22 GMT

We have a similiar experience recently with a Germany seller from brickbay
who not only sent us the wrong sets but also sent us sets with missing parts
when he advertised complete set.  After waiting for two months while he was
on holiday, he first agreed to send us the right set.  After another month
of waiting and not receiving anything in the mail, he did not even return
our email.

If anyone has suggestion on how to resolve this, we would really appreicate it.

We have bought a lot at ebay and brickbay, this is the first time we have to
deal with an oversea seller who is so irresponsible.