 Marketplace / Appraisal / 251
  Re: Market Values: Database or Other Resources?

Hi Kyle, I've been doing sort of the same thing (manually) for a set I'm thinking about putting on (U.S.) eBay and here's what I've found. If you search the item under "Completed Auctions", it appears you get a listing of what sold for the past (...) (24 years ago, 3-Sep-00, to lugnet.market.appraisal, lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: Market Values: Database or Other Resources?

You can comment (leave feedback) on auctions up to 60 days past auction close. The completed auction searches, bidder/seller searches, and auction pages are supposed to go back 30 days, as is the tracking info in MyeBay. You can also access some (...) (24 years ago, 3-Sep-00, to lugnet.market.appraisal, lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: Market Values: Database or Other Resources?

(...) The 'completed auctions' thing might only work on ebay.com. for example, ebay.co.uk does NOT have this function - you can only search through current auctions (as far as I can see) regards lawrence (24 years ago, 3-Sep-00, to lugnet.market.appraisal, lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: Market Values: Database or Other Resources?

(...) G'day Lawrence, Yeah, I can confirm that we've got the same problem with www.ca.ebay.com. So I guess I'd be using the www.ebay.com to find completed items info. Thanx, KDJ ___...___ Kyle D. Jackson, Windsor, Ontario, Canada, LUGNETer #203 (24 years ago, 3-Sep-00, to lugnet.market.auction)

Maggie Cambron <mcambron@pacbell.net> wrote in message news:39B27D79.6FF5A6...ell.net... (...) I bought 16 and have already sold 12 of them on ebay and 1 via email. I was going to part a lot of them out, but the return for Bulk Lego lots on eBay has (...) (24 years ago, 4-Sep-00, to lugnet.market.appraisal, lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: Market Values: Database or Other Resources?

(...) Actually I was checking the history on 4565's sold because I picked up a few for cheap and thought I would unload them on eBay. I figured I would wait until you and Tom S. got rid of all yours before putting mine on (no sense in flooding the (...) (24 years ago, 4-Sep-00, to lugnet.market.appraisal, lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: Market Values: Database or Other Resources?

I double wrap the boxes with tray paper we use for picking raisins. It is similar to butcher paper. I ship them via UPS, which runs $4.71 to $6.95, as I have a daily pickup here at work. there is actually a fuel surcharge right now, but it is (...) (24 years ago, 5-Sep-00, to lugnet.market.appraisal, lugnet.market.auction)

"Maggie Cambron" <mcambron@pacbell.net> wrote in message news:39B40E82.9C1300...ell.net... (...) few for (...) until you (...) flooding the (...) seems (...) boxes or (...) better? Is (...) I have sold and shipped two of the 4565 sets and you are (...) (24 years ago, 5-Sep-00, to lugnet.market.appraisal, lugnet.market.auction, lugnet.market.shipping)