 Local / United States / Wisconsin / Milwaukee / 75
Re: Anyone want to do Lunch?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.wi.mil
Date:
Fri, 23 Mar 2001 01:18:03 GMT

would want to replace 70% of the set :(  Needless to say, I'm looking
much closer now when it comes to clearance items.

yeah... is it just me, or does K Mart have an unusually high amount of box
rifling going on?  I find a little of at TRU on 27th, and a tiny amount at
Walmart, but almost KMart I go to has ripped boxes all over  :(

I see that as well.  The Kmart in West Allis had a 7141 with about 20% of
the parts still in the box.  I didn't bother to scan it.  I guess narrow,
cluttered, ignored aisles invite that kind of thing. ;-(

Lets keep up the good work on letting others know about deals :) it's
nice when you know you've got a better chance of getting something!

np... I'll keep doing my part, and I definately appreciate the favor • returned!

cheers!
Joel K

Well, since I saw no talk of the Kmarts on the north side (Good Hope Rd and
N Mayfair Rd stores), I went up there today. :-)
They each had one 6600 left for $20, and I found a 6556 Divers Scuba Squad
for $1 (box was bashed up, but still completely sealed).

Here's the stuff I left behind in their clearance aisles:
Good Hope - 6478 Fire Station $25, 6096 Bull's Attack $25, 4806 Axe Cart
$1.50, 6520 Mobile Outpost $15, 7104 $3, 7128 $6
Mayfair Rd - 7121 $5, 7115 $3

These were the scanned prices, not necessarily on the box.

-John-