 Local / United States / Wisconsin / Milwaukee / 69
Re: Anyone want to do Lunch?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.wi.mil
Date:
Wed, 21 Mar 2001 19:57:35 GMT

In lugnet.loc.us.wi.mil, Fred Carcanague writes:
Now I know where all deals in the Greenfield/Hales Corners area are going!!!
I might have to sweet talk the wife into letting me have (some) of Uncle
Sam's check for more Legos.

Fred

heehee... sorry.  I live just outside Greenfield, and travel a lot around
the area on my Lego runs.  You should be finding more deals soon, as I am
gonna slow down my purchasing a little (right!).  And part of my taxes are
going to be getting me that Statue of Liberty (woohoo!) I can't wait... but
that also means no store sets for a couple weeks.

Actually, I think there must some others in the area, because if I don't get
to a clearance right away, it's picked over pretty quick.

Also, please don't call it Uncle Sam's Money... it's all your money!  The
government is just being nice enough to give some of it back   :)

cheers!
Joel K