 Local / United States / Wisconsin / Milwaukee / 61
Re: Looking for a 7181?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.wi.mil
Date:
Sun, 18 Mar 2001 05:53:27 GMT

the one on Bluemound?
Might have to make a little trip tomorrow to see what's there. Hmmmm and
just what are you doing in my stomping grounds John! ;)

Let me know if you find any other deals while in this area!
Tamy

John B Wood wrote:

The Kmart in Brookfield has one in the toy clearance for $50.  Box is a
little ripped in front.

Hope it helps somebody!

-John-