 Local / United States / Wisconsin / Milwaukee / 63
RE: Anyone want to do Lunch?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.wi.mil
Date:
Sun, 18 Mar 2001 17:58:14 GMT

Sure.... wait until I am going out of town to get together... :P  I am on my
way to Indiana on monday for a 3-4 week buisness trip to commision a
printing press..  Let me know next time you get together!

-Tom Heidemann

-----Original Message-----
From: news-gateway@lugnet.com [mailto:news-gateway@lugnet.com]On Behalf
Of Mookie
Sent: Sunday, March 18, 2001 11:50 AM
To: lugnet.loc.us.wi.mil@lugnet.com
Subject: Anyone want to do Lunch?

I haven't been out and about lately in the least, so my finding any
deals is pretty slim :( though I know there are more people around here
besides you, me and Mike down in kenosha... There's a Tom north of Milw
I believe... he's got a technic store on brickbay, that's the only
reason I know of him..

We should meet up one of these weekends John, I can show you Mibo :)
he's built and running! Maybe meet at Applebee's on Capital Dr.?? (I
have this thing for their nachos!) Anyone else in the area would be
welcomed to join if they'd like!

If you're interested, speak up!

Tamy