 Local / United States / Texas / Houston / 24
Re: Houston Area Lego Group:
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.tx.hou
Date:
Thu, 6 Jan 2000 04:11:48 GMT

In lugnet.loc.us.tx.hou, James Simpson writes:
I'm wondering if any Lego fans in the Houston area (I mean that broadly -
perhaps including Bryan/College Station, Victoria, Beaumont, etc., etc.) would
be interested in getting together from time to time (perhaps once a month?)

I would be interested in seeing something in the Houston area, but probably
not on a monthly basis.