 Local / United States / Texas / Houston / 22
21  |  23
Subject:
Houston Area Lego Group:
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.tx.hou
Date:
Mon, 3 Jan 2000 18:05:47 GMT

I'm wondering if any Lego fans in the Houston area (I mean that broadly -
perhaps including Bryan/College Station, Victoria, Beaumont, etc., etc.) would
be interested in getting together from time to time (perhaps once a month?)