 Local / United States / Ohio / Columbus / 21
    Re: Hi. —Michael Huffman
   (...) Welcome Carolyn! Nope, it wasn't me this time. :) I've thought about advertising that I'm looking for LEGO to buy (is it the Tri Village, or does it go by another name? or is there another newpaper for Dublin, Westerville & Worthington?), but (...) (26 years ago, 17-Dec-98, to lugnet.loc.us.oh.col)

        Re: Hi. —Steve Piehler
   Steve who? Me? I'm honored. Just today (slow day at work) I've subscribed to this group, although Carolyn pointed it out to me some time ago. Steve P. Michael Huffman wrote: [snip] (...) ---...--- Steve Piehler | Replace "spamless" with "spiehler" (...) (26 years ago, 11-Jan-99, to lugnet.loc.us.oh.col)

        Re: Hi. —Carolyn Cheney
     Hi Steve! Glad you finally made it (a comment from one who was 2 whole weeks ahead of you). We still need a few more people here to bring the traffic level up. I had a pleasant time at Mark Mussetti's Saturday. Entertainment was sitting around (...) (26 years ago, 11-Jan-99, to lugnet.loc.us.oh.col)

         Re: Hi. —Jeff Christner
     I'd like to see a generic Ohio group instead of all the seperate groups. I'm sure that a group that covered all of Ohio would be alot busier and if there was something that was truly specific to an area, it could be moved to one of the local groups. (...) (26 years ago, 11-Jan-99, to lugnet.loc.us.oh.col)

         Re: Hi. —Michael Ulring
      (...) Jeff, I agree that an "all Ohio" group would be nice, but as it is I just subscribe to Cincinnati and Columbus (and now Cleveland) to keep track of anything said in those groups. It would be great if you can make it down here for a future (...) (26 years ago, 12-Jan-99, to lugnet.loc.us.oh.col)

         Re: Hi. —Carolyn Cheney
     I believe there is also a Dayton group also which had nothing posted last time I checked. I wouldn't mind an all Ohio group, so I wouldn't have to check too many groups. I guess we could cross-post more, but I'm not sure exactly how much would be of (...) (26 years ago, 12-Jan-99, to lugnet.loc.us.oh.col)

        Re: Hi. —Michael Huffman
   (...) Yep, you. :) I actually like this forum a little better in communication with other LEGO people from Columbus than using RTL. At least this way we can have a semi-private discussion amoungst ourselves, rather than having to generate traffic on (...) (26 years ago, 13-Jan-99, to lugnet.loc.us.oh.col)