 Local / United States / New York / 144
143  |  145
Subject:
GardenSLUG meeting tomorrow!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.gardenslug, lugnet.loc.us.nj, lugnet.loc.us.pa, lugnet.loc.us.ny, lugnet.loc.us.de
Date:
Fri, 25 Jan 2002 14:15:39 GMT

Hi all,

This is just a reminder that the Garden State LEGO Users Group will be meeting
tomorrow.  If you're attending and have not previously announced your
intent, you need to do so ASAP.

I expect to have a fun time and look forward to seeing those who make it.  If
you're interested in GardenSLUG events in the future, let us know and we'll
make sure that you're included.

Chris