 Organizations / United States / GardenSLUG / 277
Re: GardenSLUG meeting tomorrow!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.gardenslug
Date:
Fri, 25 Jan 2002 14:26:49 GMT

Hey Chris,
Looking forward to the meeting.

Just curious, did you plan on playing that game where everyone gets a
set of the same pieces to brainstorm and build with?  I don't think I
saw any more discussion after your original post on it.

-Andy Lynch

----- Original Message -----
From: "Christopher Weeks" <clweeks@eclipse.net>
Hi all,

This is just a reminder that the Garden State LEGO Users Group will be • meeting
tomorrow.  If you're attending and have not previously announced your
intent, you need to do so ASAP.

I expect to have a fun time and look forward to seeing those who make • it.  If
you're interested in GardenSLUG events in the future, let us know and • we'll
make sure that you're included.

Chris