 Organizations / United States / GardenSLUG / 291
Re: GardenSLUG meeting tomorrow!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.gardenslug
Date:
Tue, 29 Jan 2002 15:19:07 GMT

I think when I go down to the Open Mic / Poetry Reading this Thursday in
Hoboken, I'll snap a shot of GG in the front passenger seat.

It really is funny, darn thing is 37 inches tall!

The thing sort of looked like this, but strapped into the car seat.

Legomaster

In lugnet.org.us.gardenslug, Frank Filz writes:
In lugnet.org.us.gardenslug, Eric Sophie writes:
Hey LFB, Only Gojira can save Tokyo! I had the GG mech riding in the front
seat the whole way. The lap belt secured the beast into place causing quite
a few on lookers to gawk at choice intersections and the like. What a laugh.

You really need to take a picture of this...

Frank