 Organizations / United States / GardenSLUG / 278
Re: GardenSLUG meeting tomorrow!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.gardenslug
Date:
Fri, 25 Jan 2002 22:06:55 GMT

Well, I'm sorry to say it, but I will not be able to attend the meeting for
several reasons. One of which is that I have to take a Johns Hopkins test
thing tomorrow, actually it's the SATs, but they don't really count at this
point in time. Anyway I won't be able to come, but I hope you all have a
great time and I can't wait to see photos of the meeting.

In lugnet.org.us.gardenslug, Christopher L. Weeks writes:
Hi all,

This is just a reminder that the Garden State LEGO Users Group will be meeting
tomorrow.  If you're attending and have not previously announced your
intent, you need to do so ASAP.

I expect to have a fun time and look forward to seeing those who make it.  If
you're interested in GardenSLUG events in the future, let us know and we'll
make sure that you're included.

Chris