 Local / United States / New York / 107
Re: Legomaniac as Weakest Link/Lego Pachinko!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people, lugnet.build, lugnet.loc.us.ny, lugnet.loc.us.ny.ny, lugnet.fun
Date:
Wed, 27 Jun 2001 22:40:16 GMT

In lugnet.people, Sid Mark Dinsay writes:
Yes, I tried my best not to look like an a**, but getting voted off first
has brought on a landslide of sarcasm from my buddies at work... I made sure
not to say anything snippy while in the "Booth of Shame," but I tried my
best to give a nasty look to the person who cast the deciding vote during
the Walk of Shame...

Oh, yeah, definitely: I'd be pretty bitter too. Also if I'm voted off while
being the strongest link, I'd be really bitter there too... but after you
watch the show the only people who really stick out are the ones who were
real jerks / complainers. (They really need an 'immunity' on that show for
whomever is the strongest link each round... right now it seems to be dumb
luck who gets to the final 2)

The people you 'admire' most on the show are the one's voted off who still
act graciously.

Mark W