 Local / United States / North Carolina / *689 (-20)
  get together?

Is it on? If so, what time, and Frank, I'll need directions again. mailto:j_beerman@yahoo.com Jimmy (24 years ago, 23-Mar-01, to lugnet.loc.us.nc)

  Re: Gathering Saturday

(...) So far this looks possible for me... fingers crossed... Hopefully all I will have to decide is whether to drive the squeaky car or the car that sounds like a truck. Around what time in the afternoon is good? sheree (24 years ago, 23-Mar-01, to lugnet.loc.us.nc)

  Re: Gathering Saturday

(...) It would be fun to do something. We could have a "what can you build from a Shell Ferrari" contest (I've got enough unopened Shell Ferrari's) - of course you wouldn't get to keep it unless you brought your own Ferrari. We could decide on a (...) (24 years ago, 20-Mar-01, to lugnet.loc.us.nc)

  Re: Gathering Saturday

(...) I should probably be able to make it. Should we plan to build something, or have some mini building contest to make things more interesting? Jimmy (24 years ago, 20-Mar-01, to lugnet.loc.us.nc)

  Gathering Saturday

I was thinking of having a gathering Saturday afternoon. I'm hoping to have a nice big box of used LEGO that an eBay seller (Uncle Dan aka uncledanstoys) is sending me for my perusal which will be available for others to pick through also. (24 years ago, 20-Mar-01, to lugnet.loc.us.nc)

  Re: Well, I'm still alive again...

(...) Well, there wouldn't be that much to see unless you got up close. They had the tarp pretty well bungied around the car. (...) According to the TV news, the victim was not the owner of the car but a friend. They're still looking for the owner. (...) (24 years ago, 3-Mar-01, to lugnet.people, lugnet.loc.us.nc)

  Re: Well, I'm still alive again...

(...) They marked all sorts of stuff. They marked a McDonalds bag, a lighter, and some miscellaneous scraps of trash. Frank (24 years ago, 3-Mar-01, to lugnet.people, lugnet.loc.us.nc)

  Re: Well, I'm still alive again...

(...) Let's hope they got to finish their meal before the incident. (...) Let's hope the tarp didn't get blown off while they towed it. Will they auction the car eventually with 'one careful owner...' ? Happy birthday Frank. pete.w (24 years ago, 3-Mar-01, to lugnet.people, lugnet.loc.us.nc)

  Re: Well, I'm still alive again...

(...) Well, it can only get better... hoping it does... Happy Birthday, Frank! sheree (24 years ago, 3-Mar-01, to lugnet.people, lugnet.loc.us.nc)

  Re: Well, I'm still alive again...

(...) Yup, they should be. There should be one of those yellow tags for each bullet casing. I don't think they use those for any other kind of evidence (though I'm not entirely sure). eric (24 years ago, 3-Mar-01, to lugnet.people, lugnet.loc.us.nc)

  Well, I'm still alive again...

...but someone else isn't. No, no car accidents this time, though a car is involved. HUH? That's what I said this morning at 7 AM or so when my door was being pounded on (after waking up a little while before when someone pounded on the door of the (...) (24 years ago, 3-Mar-01, to lugnet.people, lugnet.loc.us.nc)

  Re: Birthday Gathering

(...) An occassion worthy of celebration. Sat. March 3rd is not possible for me - Bat Mitzvah of a dear friend's daughter. Don't let me stop the rest of you from getting together. Have a good birthday Frank. sheree (24 years ago, 26-Feb-01, to lugnet.loc.us.nc)

  Birthday Gathering

I was just thinking about the fact that my birthday is next Saturday, and how I need some more LEGO (well, no, not really :-) :-) :-), and am thinking about possibilities for festivities. I'd be interested in a LEGO gathering (currently my other (...) (24 years ago, 25-Feb-01, to lugnet.loc.us.nc)

  Re: A good time was had by all (I think)

Sheree, there's a small non-Lego Japan show-and-tell page here: (URL) not very exciting unless you already know my relatives... Cary "sheree rosenkrantz" <srosez@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:G8LqyM.6qn@lugnet.com... <snip> (...) <snip> (24 years ago, 12-Feb-01, to lugnet.loc.us.nc)

  Re: A good time was had by all (I think)

In lugnet.loc.us.nc, Frank Filz writes: <snip> (...) A great time was certainly had by myself. It was really astounding to see Frank's collection. I am a big LEGO fan...but I think Frank far exceeds my own level of enthusiasm for the hobby. My (...) (24 years ago, 12-Feb-01, to lugnet.loc.us.nc)

  Re: A good time was had by all (I think)

(...) Well, it's good you met at Frank's. No one here knows exactly how much Lego I have stashed around the house. Would be best for me if they didn't ;-) ... I have squirrel like tendencies that serve me quite well... (...) and did you get to hear (...) (24 years ago, 11-Feb-01, to lugnet.loc.us.nc)

  A good time was had by all (I think)

I've got to say that Thomas Main has the classiest way of getting LEGO you are buying from him for bargain prices to you. Thomas drove all the way from Boone to Cary to deliver a nice little pile of LEGO. Of course he had the ulterior motive of (...) (24 years ago, 11-Feb-01, to lugnet.loc.us.nc)

  Re: Saturday Gathering/ feb 10

(...) Well, Thomas and I decided to meet at my place (I guess my collection sounded more atrractive to Thomas than Sheree's...). Thomas will be bringing some Fabuland stuff and some minifigs to trade. Anyone else is welcome to stop by my place (...) (24 years ago, 8-Feb-01, to lugnet.loc.us.nc)

  Re: Saturday Gathering/ feb 10

(...) Nothing to see here, but you are welcome meet at my house. If ya'll decide Greensboro is convenient, sort out a target time. I don't know how long it takes from Boone... Others would be welcome too. sheree (24 years ago, 8-Feb-01, to lugnet.loc.us.nc)

  Saturday Gathering

I'm planning on arranging to meet Thomas Main this Saturday to buy a bunch of sets from him. We're looking for a place between Raleigh and Boone, and I was thinking that it would be a cool opportunity to see Sheree's or Fritz's collections in the (...) (24 years ago, 7-Feb-01, to lugnet.loc.us.nc)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact