Re: Birthday Gathering
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.nc
Date:
Mon, 26 Feb 2001 20:05:39 GMT

In lugnet.loc.us.nc, Frank Filz writes:
I was just thinking about the fact that my birthday is next Saturday,
and how I need some more LEGO (well, no, not really :-) :-) :-), and am
thinking about possibilities for festivities. I'd be interested in a
LEGO gathering (currently my other option is to go help someone move...
- actually, if we do something in the afternoon or evening, I'll
probably go help them load up for an hour or two in the morning).

An occassion worthy of celebration.
Sat. March 3rd is not possible for me - Bat Mitzvah of a dear friend's daughter.
Don't let me stop the rest of you from getting together.
Have a good birthday Frank.

sheree