Subject:
Birthday Gathering
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.nc
Date:
Sun, 25 Feb 2001 05:38:47 GMT

I was just thinking about the fact that my birthday is next Saturday,
and how I need some more LEGO (well, no, not really :-) :-) :-), and am
thinking about possibilities for festivities. I'd be interested in a
LEGO gathering (currently my other option is to go help someone move...
- actually, if we do something in the afternoon or evening, I'll
probably go help them load up for an hour or two in the morning).

--
Frank Filz

Home: mailto:ffilz@mindspring.com