Re: A good time was had by all (I think)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.nc
Date:
Mon, 12 Feb 2001 02:06:26 GMT

In lugnet.loc.us.nc, Frank Filz writes:

<snip>

Hopefully Thomas will post his pictures (I'm not very good at getting
pictures of events like this, I just get too wrapped up in the event).

A great time was certainly had by myself.  It was really astounding to see
Frank's collection.  I am a big LEGO fan...but I think Frank far exceeds my own
level of enthusiasm for the hobby.

My pictures really didn't turn out too well...but here are a couple that show
Frank standing and sitting in his living room (in the two positions where it is
possible to be without touching LEGO):

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/thomasmain/Miscellaneous/FF20010210/image2.jp

and

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/thomasmain/Miscellaneous/FF20010210/image8.jp

I must repeat...wow.  Frank has a huge collection and a great deal of knowledge
of LEGO and some very creative ideas about what to do with LEGO.

He was also a generous and nice host and I enjoyed the meeting.

--
Thomas Main
main@appstate.edu