Re: Saturday Gathering/ feb 10
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.nc
Date:
Thu, 8 Feb 2001 16:58:10 GMT

sheree rosenkrantz wrote:

In lugnet.loc.us.nc, Frank Filz writes:
I'm planning on arranging to meet Thomas Main this Saturday to buy a
bunch of sets from him. We're looking for a place between Raleigh and
Boone, and I was thinking that it would be a cool opportunity to see
Sheree's or Fritz's collections in the flesh if they were available.

Nothing to see here, but you are welcome meet at my house.  If ya'll decide
Greensboro is convenient,  sort out a target time.  I don't know how long it
takes from Boone...  Others would be welcome too.

Well, Thomas and I decided to meet at my place (I guess my collection
sounded more atrractive to Thomas than Sheree's...). Thomas will be
bringing some Fabuland stuff and some minifigs to trade. Anyone else is
welcome to stop by my place Saturday afternoon (Thomas figures noon or
later, with emphasis on the or later). I'll be home all day.

--
Frank Filz

Home: mailto:ffilz@mindspring.com