 Local / United States / Michigan / Grand Rapids / 153
Re: New Michigan LEGO Club?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.mi, lugnet.loc.us.mi.grr, lugnet.loc.us.mi.fli
Date:
Wed, 23 Aug 2000 23:26:45 GMT

In lugnet.loc.us.mi, Rick Hallman writes:
In lugnet.loc.us.mi, Chris Leach writes:
.We need to find a central place to meet for a (posible name ).great lakes
fest'...The big ? is where does everyone live?Myself i'm in Canton,Scott's in
Ypsi. everyone else?

I live in Lansing. I am probably the most Western person in this little
adventure.

Yah, right.  Like Larry and I don't live in Ada.  As if.

Ada.  It's that little place, just below where your life line meets your love
line.[1]  Just a couple miles east of Grand Rapids.

And Pamela Fryer and Fredrick Paepke live south of GR -- like around K-zoo, I
think.

Steve

[1] Bad "Michigan map is the palm of your hand" joke.  I'm not very familiar
with palmistry, so don't use this description as directions to my house.