 Local / United States / Michigan / 178
Re: New Michigan LEGO Club?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.mi
Date:
Sat, 26 Aug 2000 13:30:09 GMT

In lugnet.loc.us.mi, Rick Hallman writes:
In lugnet.loc.us.mi, Scott Edward Sanburn writes:
Rick will need to get some
details about availability, and the like. I would think a Saturday would do
fine, and maybe Friday night as well. We want to make sure it isn't around
haloween, in case the chruch has festivities and so forth...

Scott

I need an exact date before i can send a request for the church out. They have
a lot of non-profit groups use the church: Campus Life, singing groups, the
like...So, someone e-mail me when we get an exact date. I can probably make an
date their is set for us.

Ok lets start with a day or two in the first weekend in october(fri 6th,sat
7th,sun 8th)How is that weekend for everyone (and  Rick ,is church avalible
one of those days?)